IATEFL BESIG always organizes an Annual Conference, which takes place in November. Additionally, our SIG's Pre-Conference Event and SIG Day at the IATEFL Annual Conference & Exhibition each year ensures that BESIG plays a prominent role at an event that attracts over 2000 ELT professionals from 100+ countries.
BESIG at IATEFL
Use the buttons above to find the latest information about the events IATEFL BESIG has organsied for the business English teaching community worldwide.
BESIG Day at the 50th IATEFL Annual Conference
13 April 2016
BESIG Day 2016 talks and workshops:
- Cultural concepts and language: progressing from EFL to ELF? (Rudi Camerer & Judith Mader)
- How to present and be heard in the modern world (Elena Matveeva)
- Ensuring quality in corporate language training: support through internal consulting (Darina Phelan & Laura Scott)
- Personal branding for freelance business success (Christina Rebuffet-Broadus)
- One-to-one language coaching in practice (Helen Strong)
- Making trouble-free corpus tasks in ten minutes (Jennie Wright)
Information taken from the IATEFL Annual Conference preview brochure.
More information about this event will be available on www.besig.org soon: http://www.besig.org/events/conferences/pce/2016_Birmingham_BESIG_Day_.aspx